Chairman: Simon Meaton Secretary: Krissy Reynolds Treasurer: Dave Skellon
What happens to my data after I submit my Membership form to TenZone Bowmen?
• TenZone Bowmen will provide Archery GB with your personal data including name, address, email and DOB in order to register your affiliation with Archery GB, who may then use your information for a number of purposes including the following:
• Compliance with legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice
• To provide you with information about our work or our activities that you have agreed to receive
• Building profiles
For more information please refer to https://www.archerygb.org/privacy-policy/
• TenZone Bowmen will also provide Hampshire Archery Association with your personal data including name, age group category and Archery GB number. This is used by the HAA Treasurer to enable correct affiliation payments to both Hampshire AA and SCAS. The digital information we pass on, together with any paper copies made is kept for no more than 2 years. The HAA Treasurer passes your name and archery club details only to the HAA Secretary and /or HAA Tournament Organiser in the event that a question is raised regarding affiliation or the club of a member.
• Your membership form is kept as a paper copy with the TenZone Bowmen Club Secretary, this and any digital information will be retained for a maximum of 6 months after non-renewal of either Archery GB membership or Club membership.
• Your email will be added to a group email list held by the TenZone Bowmen Secretary which is password protected. It will be used to inform you of Club events and other archery related information that is passed on from HAA and SCAS. Your details will be deleted 2 months after non-renewal of either Archery GB membership or Club membership.